Are you all set to add character and charm to your interiors? Whether you are building your new home or adding a few fresh updates to your office interiors, the wall finish you choose will determine the final look of your indoor space. Let our team of experts help you transform your residential or commercial spaces into the most beautiful and relaxing places with bespoke wall finishes.
Choose from a wide range of decorative finishes and textures that provide a wow element to your home or office. At SDS, we specialize in offering the most appealing decorative wall finishes for a variety of surfaces. From smooth and glossy finishes to textured panels and embellished coatings, we offer a highly curated range of colours and materials that fit and work with your design scheme. Our team of highly qualified and experienced professionals work with residential and commercial interior designers to enhance the look and decor of your space.
Our service offerings in wall and surface finishes include microtopping wall coatings, lime plasters, cement plaster finish, polished plasters and metallic finishes. Sourcing the finest materials from around the world, we create plasters and finishes in varying designs and patterns perfectly suited to your property and your requirements.
Polished plaster, also known as Venetian plaster blends the beauty of traditional craftsmanship with contemporary style to deliver unique finishes for your spaces. Made of marble dust and slaked lime, polished plastering imparts a sense of elegance to both residential and commercial settings. SDS collection of polished plaster finish has been a key interest of modern architects and interior designers. A major percentage of our products are formulated without the use of solvents, formaldehyde or any other toxic chemicals. So, you can rest assured of having a safer yet sustainable wall finish.
What makes polished plaster a popular choice among our customers is its classical and distinctive appeal that complements various interior styles seamlessly. Aside from its luxurious appearance, Venetian plaster also has a lot of benefits such as:
• Durability: Thanks to its formulation and natural lime content, polished plasters are tough and durable. When applied correctly by trained professionals, the coatings of plaster absorb carbon dioxide and become harder and stronger by the day.
• Versatility: Polished plaster can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces and substrates. Our polished plaster finish can be used on wooden panels, plasterboard, kitchen spaces and bathrooms as well.
• Low maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining Venetian plastered surfaces is a breeze as you just need water and mild soap. What’s more, the polished plastering is applied in layers, which makes the repair and restoration easier.
• Regulates humidity: Polished plaster provides a breathable surface that allows moisture to move through it. This helps in adding an extra layer of protection and insulation, thereby making it a perfect choice for spaces with high humidity levels.
• Health benefits: The natural breathability and highly alkaline nature of Venetian plaster prevents the growth of bacteria, dust, mould and mildew. Moreover, polished plaster has a high percentage of natural ingredients that do not emit any volatile organic compounds, creating a healthier indoor environment.
SDS offers plastering services that safeguard the walls of your home or office. Plastering not only adds a smoother finish to the surfaces but also adds strength and water-tightness to the structure. If you have been looking for a cost-effective way to improve the look of your walls with decorative details, then our wall plastering services are the right pick.
At Smartcrete Decorative Solutions, we offer two popular types of plastering services: Cement plaster finish and lime plasters. Both the finishing options have unique characteristics and remarkable benefits in terms of functionality and aesthetics. Lime plaster is made from a combination of either hydraulic or non-hydraulic lime, sand, water and other additives. On the other hand, the cement plaster finish is made with a mix of Portland cement, fine aggregates and water. If you are having trouble choosing between lime and cement plaster finish, speak with our team of experts. We will listen to your requirements, ideas and challenges and advise you on making an informed decision.
Whether you are just looking to add a subtle accent or a luxurious makeover to your walls, our skilled professionals help you attain the perfect finish. Our fully trained and experienced team guarantees precision, unrivalled quality and attention to detail. Bringing our industry knowledge and finest quality products, we offer the best wall decorative finishes to suit every type of project.
Plastering is an art form that can upgrade the overall value and appeal of your home or office. At the same time, it is a complicated task that demands expert knowledge, skillset, tools and the right materials. For instance, SDS have a team of experienced professionals who have vast knowledge and are familiar with the specific techniques of plastering. Unlike DIYers, we put together a detailed plan and pay attention to small details to deliver the best results.
Plastering your walls with cement plaster finishes would give it an added layer of protection from external elements. Moreover, cement plaster finish prevents water ingress, strengthens walls and hides construction imperfections. Our decorative finishes with cement plaster cover rough edges and uneven wall surfaces, providing a smooth base for primer and paint.
Polished plaster finishes are known for their longevity. Unlike traditional wall decorative finishes, polished plaster doesn’t strain, fade or flake. Because of its natural stone composition that gives great hardness, polished plasters can hold its appeal and value for decades.
We have thousands of styles and colors to choose from